NOTICE UNDER PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
- DESCRIPTION OF DATA
- National Registration Identification Card number / passport number;
- Contact number;
- Address (mailing and e-mail);
- Employer’s details;
- Security recordings;
- Images (photographs and video recordings) and,
- Other information that we have requested for in our forms that you have completed including your sensitive Personal Data such as your religion, health condition and criminal record (if any) provided by you in the documents as prescribed in paragraph 4 of this notice. *(collectively referred to as the “Personal Data”).
- Responding to enquiries, comments and suggestions;
- Market analysis, research and customer profiling to study market trends; -customer support and after-sales services;
- Participation in any contest, event and / or membership program;
- Invitations to exclusive events, information on promotions and offers, sending magazines and /or newsletter and,
- Such other purposes as may be related to the foregoing.
- MODE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
- ACCESS, CORRECTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Alpine Integrated Solution Sdn. Bhd.’s Bankers / Solicitors / Insurers;
- Our related companies;
- All governmental and / or quasi-governmental departments and / or agencies;
- Regulatory and / or statutory bodies;
- Business partners and / or service providers and,
- Any other third party that you have requested or authorized us to disclose your Personal Data for the above purposes or for any other purposes for which your Personal Data would be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purposes directly related to any of the above purposes.
- FAILURE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
- ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF PERSONAL DATA
- PREVALENCE OF ENGLISH VERSION
- CONTACT US
This written notice serves to inform you that your Personal Data is being processed by or on behalf of Alpine Integrated Solution Sdn. Bhd.
The Personal Data processed by us may include (but are not limited to):
The processing of the personal data as provided under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 means collecting, recording, holding or storing the personal data or carrying out any operations or set of operations on the personal data, we process your Personal Data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
Your Personal Data is and will be collected from you and / or from the information you have provided / asked to complete, together with any other information that we may obtain about you from any oral or written communications.
If you would like to make any enquiries or complaints, or request for access to or update and / or amend any of your Personal Data, or limit the processing of your Personal Data at any time hereafter, please do so by submitting a written request to us at the address stated below.
In accordance with the PDPA, we may refuse to comply with your request for access to update and / or amend your Personal Data, and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and the reason for our refusal.
Your personal data provided to us may be disclosed to the following classes of third parties (in or outside of Malaysia) as required under the law or pursuant to relevant contractual relationship(s). For example, where we appoint third party service providers or for the purposes or directly related to the purposes stated.
For the purposes stated in Item 3 above, we may disclose your Personal Data to the following parties;
You are neither bound nor obligated to provide us the Personal Data. However, if you fail to supply to us the above Personal Data, we may not be able to process your Personal Data for any of the above purposes.
You are responsible for ensuring that the Personal Data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such Personal Data is kept up to date.
In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and the Malay language version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.
If you have any questions about your privacy, your privacy rights, or how to exercise them, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 5 working days upon verification of your identity, if applicable.
Last updated on 1 January 2023